This is me attempting to express real life feelings, emotions and ideas in the format of an isolated web blog. Don't take it to heart.
Friday, January 25, 2013
Too Nice.
I’m getting so sick of people telling me I’m not going to get anywhere with how “nice” I am. I understand what you’re trying to tell me, that you think you’re helping me, but you’re not and it doesn’t really matter. I don’t have to be unnecessarily aggressive or a complete prick to get ahead in life. Is it so bad that I’m comfortable enough with myself to let things go, to do things for people, without making a big deal about it? If I care about someone then I am going to show it, and I’m not going to fake who I am just to seem a little bit more mysterious. And if someone doesn’t like that I’m going to be open and honest and exactly who I am, then why the fuck would I want to be with that person? I’m not a “player” and I’m not looking for anyone that wants to be played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment