This is me attempting to express real life feelings, emotions and ideas in the format of an isolated web blog. Don't take it to heart.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friends.
Lately, I've been noticing that there are a lot of big groups of friends. You know who I'm talking about, the bunch of people who all seem to be best friends, who share all their inside jokes and love each other to death. Some of these people I know, some I don't. Most of them I don't.
Well anyway, here's why I brought them up.
I constantly find myself looking at these groups, and wishing I belonged to one.
It would bum me out all the time.
Well, I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize this, but I have.
I'm in one of those groups.
We are that group.
I mean, sure I don't get to see all of you near as often as I'd like, but still.
I don't know if everyone's like this, or just me. But I consider my friends of more relation than my actual family.
The people that you gravitate towards, are most often the people most like you.
You can't choose your family, but you can always choose your friends.
I can proudly and firmly say that I've chosen well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment